- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- VEHICLE IS VIBRATING OVER 60MPH – CHECK SUSPENSION AND TIRES
- SUSPENSION LUBE SERVICE
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- UPPER CONTROL ARMS – Remove & Replace – 4WD Both Sides,Upper Only,Left and Right – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- WHEEL ALIGNMENT Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels.
WILLIAM G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/3/2023